According to Iran regime state media on September 22, 30 girls and boys were arrested for participating in a mixed gender party in Southeastern region 38 kilometers from Tehran.
The state run ‘Borna’ press agency reported: that according to the commander of the revolutionary guards in the city of ‘Varamin’ on Wednesday night, security forces were informed about a party and after completing the supplementary information and getting the arrest warrant ,attacked the house.
in this party more than 30 youths were arrested and were taken to custody.
Mullah seyed Mohsen Mahmoudi the Friday prayer leader had already warned against holding such mixed gender parties which were aimed to distort the religious prestige of the city of Varamin, according to the same report.
it is note worthy that earlier in September also Up to 19 men and women were arrested in Iran after they attended a private party in the city of Sirjan in southern Iran.
The young Iranians were detained following a raid by repressive State Security Forces (police) on a house in a garden in the suburb of the city, state-run news outlets reported on Sunday, 4 September.
An official of the Iranian regime’s judiciary said the detained individuals included 7 men and 12 men while the State Security Forces are searching for a number others involved in organizing the party.
Mohsen Nikvarz, the city’s prosecutor said: “The arrestees were transferred to prison and the house in the garden was sealed.”
The judiciary official “warned about holding parties and reiterated that the violators will face fullest extent of punishment”, state-run Mehr News Agency reported.
Similar raids have been carried out on birthday and graduation parties across Iran in recent weeks.
On August 8, the Prosecutor General of the Kerman Province (Southern Iran) announced the sealing of “three centers of arranging night parties” and arresting 18 people in this regard.
“These people have been detained in the suburbs of the Kerman city and in the framework of a special plan for “fighting the vice,” Dadkhoda Salari told Mizan new agency, affiliated with the judiciary, on Tuesday, August 8.
According to him, after the sealing of the centers, “the main promoters and owners of these places were prosecuted, and a total of 18 organizers of these parties were also arrested.”
The judiciary official described the launching of “night parties” as a sign that “the enemy has broken our borders, entered into the realm of society and houses,” and argued that the prosecution would act revolutionarily in dealing with “manifestations of depravity”.
In May, up to 30 students were given 99 lashes each for attending a mixed-gender graduation party.
The young men and women were all flogged in Qazvin, about 90 miles north west of the capital Tehran, as part of a brutal new crackdown.
Source » ncr-iran