. . . . . . . .[+] Involved in:
89% May harm your business future;
High Alert – Entity affiliated with Designated / Sanctioned / Illicit entities
Bashir al-Moussawi is involved in illegal deals worth millions of dollars for elements from the Iranian Qods Force, the IRGC’s executive branch, and mainly for senior Qods Force official Shahriyari;
Al-Moussawi’s deals include sales of goods as well as currency conversion deals in Lebanon and Turkey. Al-Moussawi transfers the payment for these deals to Qods Force and Hezbollah. For some of these deals, Al-Moussawi needs to provide guarantees, for which he uses personal assets in Lebanon registered in his name. In only six months, Al-Moussawi managed to complete various deals for which Qods Force received millions of dollars;
Companies owned by the Al-Moussawi family have been supporting Hezbollah for many years;
Companies owned by the Al-Moussawi family:
– MCIC: Owner of a franchise of the Turkish furniture corporation Istikbal in Lebanon, of which Al-Mussawi is CEO. The franchise has a bank account at Bank of Beirut, S.A.L.
– Moussawi for Industry and General Trade
– Moussawi of Source Construction Material
– RAMA LLC: The company has a bank account at Societe Generale.
– AHB Holding SAL: The company has a bank account at Byblos Bank.
– Istikbal Rent a Car Co. SARL
– Moussawi Trade and Building Materials LLC
– MCIC for Furniture SAL
– MCIC Offshore SAL
– Ghazir Real Estate 3517 Company SAL
– H. A. B. B SAL
Also Known As: