. . . . . . . .[+] Involved in:
89% May harm your business future;
High Alert – Entity affiliated with Designated / Sanctioned / Illicit entities
Petroleum ASB Group in its activities in Middle East, has traded more than 28 million tons of crude oil and oil products. In addition, the company has achieved the transportation of more than 12 million tons of crude oil for the refineries. Other main activities of ASB Group are:
– Exploration, drilling ve field development activities
– Procurement and sale of crude oil and oil products
– Transportation of crude oil and petroleum products
– Establishment and management of oil terminals
– Establishment and management of power plants
According to the official website of ASB Group from Turkey, they have office in Tehran, Iran and they are working in Iran with sanctioned Iranian entities.
ASB Group, with its main office in Istanbul has various offices from Asia to Europe in 14 different countries and 17 locations.
1. Neka and Tehran, Iran
They have offices in: Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Germany, Switzerland, Gibraltar, Dagestan, Yemen, Uganda, Sri Lanka and Libya;
Suppliers of ASB Group are:
1. National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
– Iranian government energy company overseen by Iran’s Ministry of Petroleum; has provided support to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC); has awarded contracts to Khatam Al-Anbia, a construction and development wing of the IRGC;
2. Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC)
3. National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC)
– State-owned and operated entity that provides financial resources to the Government of Iran
4. National Iranian Gas Export Company (NIGEC)
5. TAVANIR Company (Organization for management of electric power generation and transmission)
6. Iran Water Power Company (IWPCO)
ASB Group subsidiaries:
1. Som Petrol Ticaret A.S.
2. Turang Transit Tasimacilik A.S.
3. Gent Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satis A.S.
4. Aktau Petrol Ticaret A.S.
5. Baslam Nakliyat
Istinye Mah. Bostan Sk. No:12 Istinye Sariyer, Istanbul / Turkey
0212 229 04 44
Reason for the color:
» Despite U.S. sanctions ASB Group from Turkey is working with NIOC and NIGC;