- Arvand Petrochemical Company
- Toyo Engineering Corporation
- Borzouyeh Petrochemical Company
- Petropars Ltd.
- National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company (NIOEC)
. . . . . . . .[+] Involved in:
89% May harm your business future;
High Alert – Entity affiliated with Designated / Sanctioned / Illicit entities
Sazeh is involved in engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning of oil and gas industries both onshore and offshore as well as industrial plants. Sazeh executes EPC projects on a lump sum turn-key basis and has the ability to integrate engineering, procurement, and construction to deliver an overall plant;
According to the official website of Sazeh Consultants, their clients are:
1. Borzooyeh Petrochemical Company
– Subsidiary of National Petrochemical Company (NPC);
2. Iranian Engineering and Development Gas Co.
3. National Iranian Oil Co.
– Iranian government energy company overseen by Iran’s Ministry of Petroleum; has provided support to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC);
4. Arvand Petrochemical Company
– Designated by the U.S. Treasury for being owned or controlled by the Iran-based PGPIC;
5. National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co.
– Owned or controlled by the Iran Regime;
6. Petropars Company
– Petropars Ltd. is an entity that is wholly-owned by NICO. On November 26, 2008, NICO, a subsidiary of NIOC, was identified by OFAC as an entity that is owned or controlled by the Government of Iran;
Oil and Gas Production
Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities
Petrochemical and Chemical Plants
Also Known As:
Sazeh Consultants Engineering and Construction
Sazeh Consultants Engineering & Construction
Sazeh Consultants Engineering Construction
Sazeh Consultants Engineering and Construction Company
31 Javad Sarafraz St., Dr. Beheshti Ave. Tehran 15876-83133 Iran
+98 21 8873 9924
Reason for the color:
» Sazeh Consultants clients are entities sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department;