. . . . . . . .[+] Involved in:
99% May harm your business future; Persons or entities that engage in transactions with this entity will be exposed to sanctions or subject to an enforcement action;
Top Alert – Entity designated / sanctioned for terror, WMD and human rights violation
Barkat Ventures, a direct subsidiary of EIKO that serves as a pillar of EIKO’s investments into cyberspace and information technology;
The Barkat Ventures as a knowledge-based institute is established as the Imam’s Command’s Executive arm is in the development of knowledge-based economy. Barkat Ventures mission is creation and expansion of the ecosystem and infrastructure for the development of knowledge and knowledge-based activities of scholars in the country based on Islamic-Iranian models. In this regard, Barkat Ventures have relied on and made use of the potential of domestic scientists and experts, the use of global experience and knowledge, and effective cooperation with institutions active in the field of science, technology and economics;
1. Vice Presidency for Science and Technology
– The Vice Presidency for Science and Technology can be considered as the most recent institutions of the Islamic Revolution of Iran in the field of scientific progress and development, which was established in 2006 and approved by the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution in order to support and strengthen the scientific and research activities of the country’s elites
2. Islamic Azad University
– Islamic Azad University, as one of the largest educational and research centers in the country, can play a significant role in the development of new business ecosystems.
3. Parsian electronic commerce
– The company is active in the Entrepreneurship Environment as the arm of the Parsian Bank, which has already invested in the startup of PIDU (in the field of gasoline) and some Fintec start-ups.
4. Barekat Foundation
– Formation of a joint fund “Rooyesh Barekat” with the aim of investing in business projects in deprived areas;
5. Mobin Electronics Development of Iran Company
6. Barekat Pharmaceutical Company
7. Stars fund of fund
– Stars Wealth Investment Fund (Stars Fund of Fund) was registered in the capital market on 07/07/2019 by receiving a license from the Stock Exchange and Securities Organization (Saba) with registration number 11675 as the first country fund of fund.
The Stars Fund of Fund has been established with the participation of the Execution of Imam Khomeini’s order, the Vice President for Science and Technology and the Islamic Azad University. Kowsar Economic Organization, Imam Khomeini Relief Committee Economic Complex, Razavi Economic Organization, Iran Mobile Communications Company (Hamrah Aval), Etemad Development Company are the investors of this fund who have confirmed their participation by investing in the underwriting period. The main activity of this fund is investing in various types of investment funds licensed by the Exchange Organization and participating in their establishment.
8. Bahman Entrepreneurship Development Company
– Bahman Entrepreneurship Development Company has been formed as an active micro-vc in the country’s Entrepreneurship ecosystem. The experience of the management team of this micro-VC during the management of various teams and businesses in a variety of technology fields has now become one of the main, reliable and steady ecosystem players. Bahman Company is part of the company’s resources for investing in industrial and software projects.
Barkat Ventures is designated pursuant to E.O. 13876 for being owned or controlled by, directly or indirectly, EIKO;
EIKO carries out many of its investments through the Tadbir Economic Development Group, a large organization that is one of EIKO’s main holding companies;
EIKO is a business juggernaut under the direct supervision of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei that has a stake in nearly every sector of the Iranian economy, including energy, telecommunications, and financial services. EIKO has systematically violated the rights of dissidents by confiscating land and property from opponents of the regime, including political opponents, religious minorities, and exiled Iranians, while, according to its leader Mohammad Mokhber, being tasked by the Supreme Leader to implement a “resistance economy.”;
Stars wealth management
Amen Capital Company
Bahman Capital Company
No. 12, Zagros St., 12th Ave, Argentina Square, Tehran, Iran
Reason for the color:
» Added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on January 13, 2021 pursuant to Executive Order 13876 for being owned or controlled by, directly or indirectly, EIKO;