A Saudi Defence Ministry said that there was conclusive evidence of Iran’s involvement in the Aramco attack that also rocked global markets this week, a spokesperson said in a press conference in Riyadh.
At the briefing conducted late on Wednesday, spokesperson Col. Turki Al-Maliki said the attack definitely came from the north and was certainly supported by Iran.
He said that Iranian-made drones called “Delta Wing” participated in the attack and that the drones were flying from north to south.
He added that cruise missiles which Iran claimed to have were also used. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards had announced in February last year that they had advanced models of cruise missiles.
The drones that were responsible for the terror attack on the oil facilities had an advanced positioning system. The spokeperson added that 25 drones and a cruise missile were used in the attack.
Source » gulfnews