On the eve of the thirty-ninth anniversary of the anti-monarchy revolution, along with the protests of the workers and the looted people, the brave youth demonstrated their abhorrence towards the regime of Velayat-e faqih (Islamic Jurist prudence) and their resolve to overthrow this regime:
1. Setting fire to the National Bank Branch on the 17th Shahrivar Avenuein Nahavand (Feb. 10).
2. Chanting slogans against Khamenei in the streets of Aboozar, Shariati and the three ways of Baba Heidar in Farsan (Chaharmahal Bakhtiari province). The regime’s security forces suppressed and dispersed them by shooting in the air.
3. Burning Tire and chanting slogan death on Khamenei in Dehdasht of Lorestan (Feb. 10).
4. Tearing down the pictures of Khomeini, the founder of the Velayat-e faqih, in Ahvaz (Feb. 10)
5. Kicking off the pictures of Khamenei and Khomeini on display in public places in Shahinshahr to mark the anniversary of the revolution (Feb. 10).
6. Setting fire to a Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC)building opposite the police station and at the side of the cement factory in Drood (Feb. 8).
7. Breaking the windows of the Caspian Branch belonging to the IRGC by angry people who were looted by Caspian in Mashhad, at night (Feb. 9).
8. Setting fire to advertising banners with pictures of Khamenei and Khomeini in some villages in Kurdistan (Feb. 9).
9. Tearing down the banners of the regime on the anniversary of the revolution in Mashhad. (Feb. 9).
10. Burning down a large picture of Khamenei and Khomeini by the youth in Kermanshah (Feb. 9).
11. Burning down a large picture of Khamenei and Khomeini with the slogan “Death to Khamenei” by the brave youth in Malek Shahr of Isfahan (Feb. 9).
12. Burning down a banner advertising regime with images of the heads of the regime in the Nabovat Square in Qom (Feb. 9)
13. Memorial ceremony for the 40th day of the martyrdom of Mohsen Adeli, the brave youth of Dezful killed during the uprising, with a massive crowd. (Feb. 8).
14. Memorial ceremony for the 40th day of the martyrdom of Mehdi Kaozadi killed during the uprising, from Dorood in his hometown village (Feb. 8).
15. Memorial ceremony for the 40th day of the martyrdom of Ehsan Kheiri, on his tomb in the town of “Golzar Shahidan”.
The commemoration ceremony of the martyrs is held in spite of restrictions imposed by the intelligence and plainclothes agents and other mercenaries, and the prohibition of mass slogans and any speeches by relatives of the martyrs.
16. Chanting slogans of death to the dictator, death to Khamenei in different parts of Tehran and the cities of Hamedan, Kermanshah, Karaj, Ray and Ahwaz (Feb. 10).
17. Slogans of death to Khamenei are written on public walls in different parts of Tehran. The brave young people of eastern Tehran continue to write on the walls despite the fact that the municipality has commissioned some people to clear the walls.
18. In Khorramabad, the brave young people wrote on the wall: Khamenei is going to go. There are also a slogans of death to Khamenei on the walls in Shahrood and Hamedan.
19. Because of the economic bankruptcy of the regime and the continuous fall in the value of Rial, the Iranian currency, people are withdrawing their money out of the banks. People are lining up in front of many banks in different cities to take their money out.
20. The process of disassociation of the Basij, police and military personnel from the respective organs continues. By burning their ID cards, they deny the regime and emphasize on joining the uprising and the people.
21. Isfahan tile workers staged a gathering protest in front of the municipality of this city (Feb. 10).
22. Workers of Qazvin’s Noor Plast Company stopped production for the third day in protest against non-payment of one year’s insurance premium and salaries and demanded immediate consideration of their problems. Their previous visits to the regime’s governor had no result. (Feb. 10).
23. The peddlers from Tehran’s 15th District (Southeast of Tehran) gathered in front of the municipality in protest of banning the local market area. They say their crime was that they did not steal and instead were earning honorably, so the regime’s agents deprived them of their market area (Feb. 9).
25. Workers in Tehran and Suburbs Bus Company gathered for the ninth consecutive day in protest against the uncertain status of residential projects in Sepidar 2 and 3 in front of the municipality of Tehran. These houses were to be delivered to the company’s housing stockholders in the year 2002. The protesters chanted: “Death to the oppressor, salute to the worker”(Feb. 10).
25. A number of unemployed graduates of Shoosh protested in front of the Haft Tape Sugar Cane Company (Feb. 9).
26. In Boroujerd, a group of dismissed workers from Saman Tiles Factory gathered in front of the governor office to protest their delayed wages and bonuses (Feb. 8).
27. A number of workers at the terminals and reservoirs of the Mahshahr Port staged a gathering protest. They decided to establish an organization to meet their demands. (Feb. 8).
28. Workers at Shirvan Power Plant gathered in the power plant to protest lack of a 5-month wages. (Feb. 8).
29. 100 workers from the Shafaq Steel Plant of Takestan stopped working for the fourth time in the past week to protest the failure to meet their demands. (Feb. 8).
30. Peddlers gathered in Karaj to protest the attacks and destroying their carts and kiosks by the municipality’s agents and the plundering their property (Feb. 8).
31. A number of employees of the Oil Company in Tehran protested the resolution of the parliamentary assembly committee to reduce the remuneration of the employees’ end-of-service (Feb. 8).
32. A group of Plasco merchants gathered again in front of the collapsed Plasco building to protest the uncertainty and disregard of the regime’s officials to solve their problems. (Feb. 8).
33. A group of people looted by Caspian gathered in front of the central bank in Tehran. They had banners written on them: “The money of all depositors must be paid back at the same time” (Feb. 8). 35. The depositors of the Arman Vahdat Institute from Khuzestan and Caspian of Tehran gathered in front of the Central Bank of Tehran. They protested the of the regime’s prevarication to their problems (Feb. 8).
34. The looted people by Caspian Institution in Abhar gathered at the entrance to the institute and threw tomatoes and eggs. The head of the branch closed it out of fear of the rage of the protesters (Feb. 8).
35. Taxi drivers in city of Qum gathered in protest over the high fuel costs and low fares in front of the governor office (Feb. 8).
Source » ncr-iran