Nimr International LLC was established in Oman in the year 2008 serving different sectors in the country infrastructure and Oil & gas. The company is part of Al Rajhi group of companies, one of the leading in the local Omani Market.
– To be a company of diverse portfolio of services, solutions, products, clients and principals
– Adding significant value to the activities of our client’s principal
– To achieve excellence in Engineering, Procurement and Construction
– To specialize in Technical Services focused to Oil and Gas Petrochemical Industries
– To meet and exceed the client’s expectations by being proactive, innovative and flexible
– To satisfy our regional clients lubricants needs with quality branded lubricants & on time supplies
Senior IRGC-QF officials use proceeds from their involvement in Iranian oil exports to help fund the group’s destabilizing regional activities. OFAC’s action targets a foreign broker, Mahmood Rashid Amur Al Habsi, who has partnered with senior IRGC-QF officials and used several companies to facilitate shipments of Iranian oil to foreign customers, including buyers in East Asia;
Omani national Al Habsi has facilitated the sale and shipment of Iranian oil through his companies to obscure the IRGC-QF’s involvement. Al Habsi’s companies have transported shipments worth tens of millions of dollars;
Al Habsi has worked in partnership with senior IRGC-QF officials, including Rostam Ghasemi, who was previously designated pursuant to E.O. 13224 in 2019 for acting for or on behalf of the IRGC-QF, and has managed a vast network of individuals, shipping and oil companies, and vessels to sell Iranian petroleum products for the group’s benefit;
As part of his oversight of shipping operations, Al Habsi has tampered with the automated identification systems that are onboard vessels, forged shipping documents, and paid bribes, circumventing restrictions related to Iran;
Al Habsi is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for having materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, the IRGC-QF;
Al Habsi used his Oman-based company, Nimr International L.L.C., to facilitate the sale and shipment of Iranian oil in support of the IRGC-QF. Nimr International L.L.C. is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for being owned, controlled, or directed by, directly or indirectly, Al Habsi;
According to the official website of Nimr International LLC the group consists of the following companies:
1. Nimr International
– Romania-based Nimr International S.R.L. is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for being owned, controlled, or directed by, directly or indirectly, Al Habsi
2. Orbit Petrochemicals
– Al Habsi used Oman-based Orbit Petrochemicals Trading LLC to facilitate Iranian oil deals that obscure the IRGC-QF’s involvement. Orbit Petrochemicals Trading LLC is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for being owned, controlled, or directed by, directly or indirectly, Nimr International L.L.C.
3. Oman Blending Services
4. Seven Energy
5. G.T International
6. G.S Engineering and Contracting
7. Bravery Maritime Corporation
Bravery Maritime Corporation, a Liberian-registered company, is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for being owned, controlled, or directed by, directly or indirectly, Al Habsi. The Liberian-flagged crude oil tanker Oman Pride, which has been used to transport Iranian oil, is being identified as property in which Bravery Maritime Corporation has an interest.
8. Nimr Instrumentation Technology LLC
9. Infar Engineering & Contracting LLC
10. Dynamic Offshore & Engineering Services Pvt Ltd
11 Krislink Business Consultants Pte. Ltd
Nimr Group Companies
Clients of Nimr International LLC:
1. NALCO Champion
2. Baker Hughes
6. CECA Arkema Group
7. Clariant Oil Services
8. Mi SWACO
9. Orbit Petrochemicals Trading LLC
10. G Energy
16. Well Flow
22. Petroleum Development Oman
23. Occidental Petroleum
Nimr Group Cleints
Nimr International LLC is working in:
Oman, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Somalia, Libya, Algeria…
(2016) – NIMR International LLC has been appointed as the authorized distributor for the complete line of Valvoline high-performance automotive and industrial products in the Sultanate of Oman.
Valvoline is the third largest passenger-car motor oil brand in the U.S.A., with annual sales of about USD 1.97 billion and operating profit of USD 359 million in fiscal year 2015, which ended on September 30.
Headquartered in Muscat, Nimr International LLC was established in Oman in 2008, serving different sectors of the Omani market, including infrastructure and oil & gas. The company is part of the Al Rajhi Group of Companies, one of the leading companies in the Omani market. (Source: fuelsandlubes.com/valvoline-appoints-nimr-international-llc-as-distributor-in-oman/)
(2019) – NIMR International LLC. (NIMR) has announced it has signed a long-term bunker supply agreement with port operator Marafi Asyad Company.. The deal will see NIMR supply bunkers in Oman to all Marafi managed ports, including Port of Sultan Qaboos, Khasab Port, Port of Shinas, and AL Suwayq Port. (Source: shipandbunker.com/news/emea/381870-nimr-inks-long-term-oman-bunker-supply-deal)
The IRGC-QF is using revenues from its Iranian petroleum sales to fund its malign activities at the expense of the Iranian people. These sales rely on key foreign intermediaries to obscure the IRGC-QF’s involvement, and Treasury will continue to disrupt and expose anyone supporting these efforts. Working with this entity means supporting Iranian Regime, Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD. May harm your business future. Persons or entities that engage in transactions with this entity will be exposed to sanctions or subject to an enforcement action.