Petroleum ASB Group in its activities in Middle East, has traded more than 28 million tons of crude oil and oil products. In addition, the company has achieved the transportation of more than 12 million tons of crude oil for the refineries. Other main activities of ASB Group are:
– Exploration, drilling ve field development activities
– Procurement and sale of crude oil and oil products
– Transportation of crude oil and petroleum products
– Establishment and management of oil terminals
– Establishment and management of power plants
According to the company’s website, ASB Group from Turkey, has office in Tehran, Iran and they are working in Iran with sanctioned Iranian entities.
ASB Group, with its main office in Istanbul has various offices from Asia to Europe in 14 different countries and 17 locations.
1. Neka and Tehran, Iran
They have offices in: Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Germany, Switzerland, Gibraltar, Dagestan, Yemen, Uganda, Sri Lanka and Libya;
Suppliers of ASB Group are:
1. National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
– Iranian government energy company overseen by Iran’s Ministry of Petroleum; has provided support to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC); has awarded contracts to Khatam Al-Anbia, a construction and development wing of the IRGC;
2. Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC)
3. National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC)
– State-owned and operated entity that provides financial resources to the Government of Iran
4. National Iranian Gas Export Company (NIGEC)
5. TAVANIR Company (Organization for management of electric power generation and transmission)
6. Iran Water Power Company (IWPCO)
ASB Group subsidiaries:
1. Som Petrol Ticaret A.S.
– Som Petrol Ticaret A.S. in its activities of Middle East, Africa and Europe, has exported more than 28 million tons of crude oil and oil products and completed successful transportation of more than 12 million tons of crude oil for the Refineries in Caspian Sea.
2. Turang Transit Tasimacilik A.S.
3. Gent Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satis A.S.
– Gent Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satis A.S., one of the subsidiaries of ASB Group, imports electricity with the amount of 290mgw from Iranian Tavanir Company;
4. Aktau Petrol Ticaret A.S.
5. Baslam Nakliyat
Terrorist Organization IRGC is using oil and gas income to sponsor terrorist organizations, terrorist attacks around the world, building weapons of mass destruction and missiles. U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Iranian Oil Industry for being controlled by the terrorist organization IRGC.