Carraro Group manufacture transmission systems for tractors and off-highway vehicles, Carraro Group are the key partners for the major manufacturers of agricultural and construction equipment. Carraro Group design and develop transmission systems for agricultural machines and construction equipment, combining mechanics, hydraulics and electronics to guarantee optimum vehicle efficiency.
According to Carraro Group official website they are working with Iran Tractor Manufacturing Company. Iran Tractor Manufacturing Company is owned by Mehr Eqtesad Iranian Investment Company and its Negin Sahel Royal Company, generating millions of dollars in profit for the investment firms that represent the economic agenda of the Basij and its Bonyad Taavon Basij;
OFAC designated Bonyad Taavon Basij pursuant to E.O. 13224 for being owned or controlled by the Basij, and also for assisting, sponsoring, or providing financial, material, or technological support for, or financial or other services to or in support of, to the Basij Resistance Force (Basij), a paramilitary force subordinate to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Among other malign activities, the IRGC’s Basij militia recruits, trains, and deploys child soldiers to fight in IRGC-fueled conflicts across the region. This Iran-based network is known as Bonyad Taavon Basij, which is translated as Basij Cooperative Foundation, and is comprised of at least 20 corporations and financial institutions. The Bonyad Taavon Basij employs shell companies and other measures to mask Basij ownership and control over a variety of multibillion-dollar business interests in Iran’s automotive, mining, metals, and banking industries, many of which have significant international dealings across the Middle East and with Europe;
Carraro Group is also working with:
1. National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company – NIOEC
– The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is designating the National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company (NIOEC) pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for being owned, controlled, or directed by, or having acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, the Ministry of Petroleum.
2. National Iranian Gas Company – NIGC
– State-owned and operated entity that provides financial resources to the Government of Iran. The Minister of Oil is Chairman of NIGC’s Board and the Deputy Oil Minister is Managing Director and Vice Chairman of NIGC;
3. Ministry of Petroleum
– The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is designating the Iranian Ministry of Petroleum pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, a counterterrorism authority, for their financial support to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), an entity designated under E.O. 13224;
Despite U.S. sanctions on these entities, Carraro Group continues to work in Iran. Carraro Group is connected with designated / sanctioned entities who are helping Iranian Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD.