GNEC’s Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Division was established in September 2004.
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company is working in Iranian Oil sector, which is controlled by the terrorist organization IRGC. According to reports, Ghods Niroo Engineering Company is owned or controlled by the Razavi Economic Organizaiton (REO) – entity that’s owned by Astan Quds Razavi.
One of Ghods Niroo Engineering Company main expertise is providing site supervision services for mega projects in oil and gas industry. Ghods Niroo Engineering Company meet clients’ demands by forming strong and flexible teams in all engineering groups such as mechanical, piping, electrical, instrument and etc. that supervise the projects in the field and also in our headquarters to make sure that the project time line is being followed and the quality criteria is met.
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company services include project planning and control, quality control and assurance, HSE supervision, invoice and claim administration, project reporting, project budgeting, cost control and etc.
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company – Procurement of Oil and Gas Equipment
According to their website, they have established relations with many national and international financial institutions, banks and investors. Ghods Niroo Engineering Company also is working with many international oil companies.
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company – Financial Services
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company approved vendor list:
1. Kala Naft Tehran
– A subsidiary of the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) in charge of manufacturing support and procurement; trades in equipment for the oil and gas sector that can be used in Iran’s nuclear program, according to the European Union;
2. Ministry of Energy of Iran
3. MAPNA Group
– Mapna Group is owned and controlled by Saba Power and Water Industries Investment. Saba Power and Water Industries Investment company it is owned by Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Company (Entity designated by OFAC for being owned and controlled by Iran Regime);
– Petrochemical Industries Development Management Company, was established in 1994 as a state-owned corporation in order to implement petrochemical development projects and to take advantage of the experiences gained from executing various phases of Iranian petrochemical projects
5. Oil and Gas Pipeline Consultant
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company – Vendor List
Other business partners of Ghods Niroo Engineering Company are:
1. Petro Paydar Iranian Inc.
2. Moneco Group
3. Tana Energy
4. Khorasan Power Engineering Consultant Company
5. Kayson Al Omania LLC
6. Sunir Company
7. Moshanir Company
Ghods Niroo Engineering Company from Iran is connected with designated / sanctioned entities who are helping Iranian Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD. Working with Ghods Niroo Engineering Company may harm your business future. Persons or entities that engage in transactions with this entity may be exposed to sanctions or subject to an enforcement action;