Metil Steel Company ( private joint stock) was established in Sep. 24th, 1991 under registration No. 85760 in Tehran Industry ownership & Companies registration office. Metil Company’ sestablishment and registration was announced through the notice No. 13206-6 dated Sep. 28TH , 1991 in the official paper
According to their official website their number one shareholder is Mobarakeh Steel.
Mobarakeh Steel, the largest flat steel producer in the Middle East and North Africa region, which accounts for approximately one percent of Iran’s gross domestic product was also designated in 2020 for operating in Iran’s steel sector, and was sanctioned by the seven member nations of the Terrorist Financing Targeting Center in October 2019 for being part of Iran’s terror support network. Sales agents generated tens of millions of dollars annually from the foreign sale of Mobarakeh Steel Company products, providing significant contributions to the billions of dollars generated overall by Iran’s steel, aluminum, copper, and iron sectors. Mobarakeh Steel Company has provided millions of dollars annually to Mehr Eqtesad Iranian Investment Company, an entity with close ties to Iran’s paramilitary Basij force, which is controlled by the IRGC, and its Bonyad Taavon Basij;
Others shareholders of Metil Steel are:
1. Mobarakeh Steel
– IRITEC is working on projects that are owned by sanctioned/designated entities by the U.S. Treasury Department:
3. Tuka Foolad Co.
Metil Steel Shareholders
Managing Director is Mr. Ali Bayatmakoo.
Mr. Dr. SayedRasulRanjbaran : Chairman
Mr. AlirezaMoeinibakhsh : Vice President in Board
Mr. AllahverdiDehghani : Member of Board
Mr. GholamrezaTaheri : Member of Board
Mr. AlirezaMansouri : Member of Board
According to company’s website, Metil Steel working partners are:
1. SABA Steel
– OFAC designated Saba Steel pursuant to E.O. 13871 for operating in the iron, steel, aluminum, or copper sectors of Iran;
2. Golgohar Mining and Industrial Company
– OFAC designated Golgohar Mining and Industrial Company pursuant to E.O. 13871 for operating in the iron, steel, aluminum, or copper sectors of Iran;
3. ChadorMalu Mining and Industrial Company
– OFAC designated ChadorMalu Mining and Industrial Company pursuant to E.O. 13871 for operating in the iron, steel, aluminum, or copper sectors of Iran;
4. Arak Steel
5. Noor Steel
6. Folad Gostar
7. Sahand Steel
9. Toos Steel
10. South Steel Company
– OFAC designated South Kaveh Steel Company pursuant to E.O. 13871 for operating in the iron, steel, aluminum, or copper sectors of Iran
Metil Steel is connected with designated / sanctioned entities who are helping Iranian Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD. Working with Metil Steel will harm your business future.