The National Iranian South Oil Company (NISOC) is a government-owned corporation under the direction of the Ministry of Petroleum of Iran, and operates as a subsidiary of National Iranian Oil Company.
National Iranian South Oilfields Company, through its subsidiaries, produces crude oil, gas, and liquefied gases. The Company’s reserves portfolio include Ahvaz Field (the world’s 3rd largest oil field) and in charge of onshore giant oilfields in Iran (like Gachsaran, Marun, Bibi Hakimeh, RagSefid and Aghajari) and focuses on onshore upstream activity in the province of Khuzestan, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Bushehr and Ilam. As Khuzestan is the main oil- and gas-producing province, this entity is among the most significant in the NIOC subsidiaries.
Oversees the oil and gas operation and management of:
– Karoun Oil and Gas Production Co. (Ahwaz)
– Maroun Oil and Gas Production Co. (Ram Hormuz)
– Aghajari Oil and Gas Production Co. (Aghajari)
– Gachsaran Oil and Gas Production Co. (Gachsaran)
– Masjid Soleiman Oil and Gas Production Company
1. OPEC – Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
2. Research Institute of Petroleum Industry
3. NIORDC – National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company
4. NIGC – National Iranian Gas Company
5. NPC – National Petrochemical Company
6. MSP – Manufacturing Support and procurement
7. MPII – Ministry of Petroleum Iran
8. NIDC – National Iranian Drilling Company
The National Iranian South Oilfields Company (NISOC) invites credible and competent International oil companies (IOCs) and domestic E&P companies for cooperation in development of 4 fields including 9 reservoirs in the framework of NISOC contractual model.
The subjected fields are as below:
1) Rag-e-sefid oilfield (Asmari, Bangestan and Khami reservoirs)
2) Karanj oilfield (Asmari, Pabdeh and Khami reservoirs)
3) Parsi oilfield (Asmari reservoir)
4) Shadegan oilfield (Asmari and Bangestan reservoirs)
Working with this entity may harm your business future. Persons or entities that engage in transactions with this entity will be exposed to sanctions or subject to an enforcement action.
Working with this entity means supporting Iranian Regime, Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD.