According to the official website of Radiator Iran – “www.irradiator.com”, shareholders are entities that are owned or controlled by the Iranian Regime, Terrorist Organization – IRGC and Supreme Leader.
1. Sazeh Gostar Company
– Controlled by the SAIPA Group;
2. Saipa car manufacturing company in Iran
– Saipa car manufacturing company is subsidiary of SAIPA Group. According to reports, terrorist organization IRGC owns 4% in SAIPA Group;
3. Tadbir Investment Company– Tadbir Investment Company is controlled by Tadbir Group. Tadbir Group, an investment company subordinate to EIKO, manages billions of dollars in investments, including on behalf of Iranian leadership figures. Tadbir Group is one of the main holding companies belonging to EIKO. Executive Headquarters of Imam’s Directive (EIKO), is a parastatal in the Islamic Republic of Iran, under direct control of the Supreme Leader of Iran;
4. Sayeh Gostar Sarmayeh Investment Company
– Sayeh Gostar Sarmayeh Investment Company is a subsidiary of Sarmayeh Bank, entity identified as an Iranian financial institution by the U.S. Department of the Treasury in July 2012;
5. Sepah Investment Company
– Sepah Investment Company PLC operates as a subsidiary of Bank Sepah. Bank Sepah is being designated on November 5, 2018, pursuant to E.O. 13382 for having provided, or attempted to provide, financial, material, technological, or other support for, or goods or services in support of, MODAFL. As of 2017, Bank Sepah served as a financial platform for MODAFL to pay its agents abroad;
Money received from Radiator Iran, Regime uses to sponsor terrorist organizations, terrorist attacks, building weapons of mass destruction and threating to destroy other countries.