HB Composites is involved in a conspiracy to illegally export U.S.-origin carbon fiber with missile, aerospace, and nuclear applications to Iran.
Partners of HB Composites according to their official website are:
1. MAPNA Group
– Mapna Group is owned and controlled by Saba Power and Water Industries Investment. Saba Power and Water Industries Investment company it is owned by Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Company (Entity designated by OFAC for being owned and controlled by Iran Regime);
2. National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
– Iranian government energy company overseen by Iran’s Ministry of Petroleum; has provided support to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC); has awarded contracts to Khatam Al-Anbia, a construction and development wing of the IRGC;
3. Petrochemical Commercial Co.
– Added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on 11/05/2018;
4. Petro Pars
– Petropars Ltd. is an entity that is wholly-owned by NICO. On November 26, 2008, NICO, a subsidiary of NIOC, was identified by OFAC as an entity that is owned or controlled by the Government of Iran;