According to the official website of Sazeh Consultants, their clients are:
1. Borzooyeh Petrochemical Company
– Subsidiary of National Petrochemical Company (NPC);
2. Iranian Engineering and Development Gas Co.
3. National Iranian Oil Co.
– Iranian government energy company overseen by Iran’s Ministry of Petroleum; has provided support to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC);
4. Arvand Petrochemical Company
– Designated by the U.S. Treasury for being owned or controlled by the Iran-based PGPIC;
5. National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co.
– Owned or controlled by the Iran Regime;
6. Petropars Company
– Petropars Company is an entity that is wholly-owned by NICO. On November 26, 2008, NICO, a subsidiary of NICO, was identified by OFAC as an entity that is owned or controlled by the Government of Iran;
Toyo Engineering, LG Engineering, Jahanpars, ETPM, Uhde GmbH, SEI, ODCC, Daeilm, Kayson and IIND are mentioned as participants;